Peter Atkinson(519) 485-3600 (Office)(519) 535-3600 (Cell)(519) 485-4950 (Fax)Request More Info
Style: Other "Church and Hall"
Development Level: Built
Lot Size: 0.841 acres 172.33ft
Year Built: 1868 "Addition Built in 1927"
Exciting opportunity to pursue your creative business ideas in an attractive residential area located steps from downtown. Known as St. James Anglican Church, this regal building was built in 1868 with the parish hall added in 1927 and is situated on 0.841 of an acre on the corner of Oxford St and Frances. Currently zoned Institutional but site could be suited for a variety of uses pending zone change. Impressive sanctuary with high ceilings and balcony overlooking this profound place. Attached to the main building is a large hall with adjoining full kitchen with separate access. A variety of office spaces and a lounge area on the main floor. Lower level is filled with meeting rooms, a lounge, a storage spaces. Underneath the hall is a full sized gymnasium. On demand gas hot water heat. Main parking lot off of Oxford with additional parking off of Frances. Handicap accessible on the main level. Great opportunity to own a historic build filled with character or to develop this location into something new.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.